May 2019 LACBA MCLE Test and Answer Sheet
Test No. 288: Entertaining Taxes
To access the article related to this test, please click here The article will open in a separate window.
Instructions for Obtaining MCLE Credit
The Los Angeles County Bar Association certifies that this activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one hour. To apply for credit, please follow the instructions.
1. Study the CLE article.
2. Answer the test questions by marking the appropriate boxes. Each question has only one answer.
3. Photocopies of this answer sheet may be submitted; however, this form should not be enlarged or reduced. Mail the answer sheet and the $25 testing fee ($35 for non-LACBA members) to:
Los Angeles County Bar Association
Attn: Los Angeles Lawyer MCLE Test
P.O. Box 55020
Los Angeles, CA 90055
Make checks payable to Los Angeles County Bar Association.
4. You can also fill in the test form and submit it directly to LACBA by clicking "Submit." To submit your test answers online you will need to pay by credit card. After submitting your answers you will be presented with a screen requesting payment information. This information will be submitted in a secure mode which will allow you to safely transmit your credit card number over the Internet. If you prefer not to pay by credit card, please print this answer sheet and submit your responses by regular mail.
5. Within six weeks, Los Angeles Lawyer will return your test with the correct answers, a rationale for the correct answers, and a certificate verifying the CLE credit you earned through this self-study activity.
6. For future reference, please retain the CLE test materials returned to you.
Mark your answers to the test by clicking next to your choice. All questions must be answered. Each question has only one answer. This test is worth 1 hour of credit.*