Thomson Reuters -- Law firms across the country are now using easily accessible data to build their strategies and prepare for trials. It’s giving them a competitive edge and answers to questions clients are always asking about. And, they are doing it in minutes, not hours or even days. By using Litigation Analytics on Westlaw Edge, you can discover relevant, data-driven insights from federal and select state dockets and cases such as:
* Understand a judge’s background and experience – with real data to back it up
* Learn how a judge has ruled on similar motions, and identify the most persuasive arguments
* Determine how similar matters were resolved, and the time and effort involved
* See which law firms and attorneys have had the most experience before a judge or court
* View how a judge has handled expert challenges, and how they have fared on appeal
LACBA members can get a free Litigation Analytics report on the Federal Judge or an opposing counsel by requesting it HERE.