Helping Immigrant Families Stay Together
Quality legal advice and form preparation in the highly specialized and complex field of immigration law
- Preparation of immigration and naturalization petitions; Family, travel permits, work permits, naturalization, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), child citizenship. fee waivers, replace lost “green” cards, adjustment of status, military PIP, consultations on DAPA, and much more.
- Explanation of complex immigration laws and procedures, including President Obama’s executive orders
- Translation and copying of documents
- Tie-in to LACBA Lawyer Information & Referral Services and to appropriate social service agencies
The Immigration Legal Assistance Project charges a Consultation Fee of $20 to help defray its costs of providing services. If you cannot afford the Consultation Fee, please let us know at the time you seek services or when you make an appointment. If you are homeless, if you attend our Project with your case manager, or if you otherwise explain that you cannot afford the fee, we will waive it.
*You will not be denied legal assistance at our Project if you cannot afford the Consultation Fee.* Please call our office at (213) 485-1873 for more information.
Los Angeles Federal Building (same building as US Citizenship & Immigration Services)
300 N. Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(downtown Los Angeles)
(213) 485-1873 or (213) 485-1872
Fax: (213) 485-0047
Post Office Box 531968
Los Angeles, CA 90053
Walk-in-hours: No Appointment is Necessary
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM to 12 Noon and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Sponsored by the Los Angeles County Bar Association Counsel for Justice