Dreamers and Parents of US Citizen/Green Card Children
President Obama's Immigration Executive Order
Know your rights under the law.
The Los Angeles County Bar Association Immigration Legal Assistance Project is here to help. Experienced staff immigration attorneys will explain President Obama's Deferred Action Executive Order.
- Our office is located in the USCIS (Immigration Service) Federal Building in downtown Los Angeles
- We are a low-cost non-profit immigration legal services
- No appointment is necessary. Just come in
- $20.00 for a consultation fee
- We have been trusted in the immigrant community for more than 40 years
- Lawyer Referral is available, if necessary
- Experienced immigration attorney staff, paralegals, and volunteer attorneys are here to help you understand the order
- We speak Spanish and English
Immigration Legal Assistance Project
300 North Los Angeles Street, Room 3107 (3rd floor)
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Monday—Friday: 8:00 AM to Noon and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM