Crowell & Moring LLP
Dentons US LLP
Foley & Mansfield PLLP
Holland & Knight LLP
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
Kutak Rock LLP
Latham & Watkins LLP
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
Loeb & Loeb LLP
Mayer Brown LLP
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Murchison & Cumming LLP
O'Melveny & Myers LLP
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, LLP
Pepper Hamilton LLP
Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise
Sidley Austin LLP
Tredway Lumsdaine & Doyle LLP
For more information on adopting LACBA's Diversity Pledge, please contact Brian Moskal.
The mission of the LACBA Diversity in the Profession Committee is to:
- Increase the number of historically underrepresented people of color, LGBT people, people with disabilities and women at all stages of the pipeline (from college, to law schools, clerkships, firms, partnerships, and judgeships).
- Provide networking opportunities for diverse law students, attorneys, and judges.
- Serve the diverse legal community of Los Angeles County through education and outreach.
- Provide resources to support law firms and legal departments in their own diversity and outreach efforts.
- Support and promote policies that encourage greater diversity in law firms and legal departments.
- Promote mentoring through all stages of the pipeline.
- Facilitate and encourage the recruitment and retention of diverse attorneys in law firms and legal departments.
- Encourage the promotion of diverse attorneys to positions of management, leadership, and ownership in law firms and legal departments.