The mission of the Los Angeles County Bar Association is to meet the professional needs of Los Angeles lawyers and advance the administration of justice.
- We make a difference in our members' professional lives by offering the widest range of continuing legal education, practice aids, and professional networking.
- To aid our members in the business of their practices, we afford law practice management tips and training, as well as numerous discounts on a broad range of items, from insurance to cell phones.
- We also make a difference in our members' professional lives by affording opportunities to improve the system of administration of justice, whether working with judges on court improvement projects or with the Legislature on improving our laws.
- We make a difference in the greater Los Angeles community by supporting major legal services programs, such as Public Counsel and the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, as well as our own projects to provide free legal services to thousands of people each year, including battered women, immigrants and people living with AIDS and HIV.
- We help people find lawyers to represent them, as well as providing a wide range of dispute resolution services