The Los Angeles County Bar Association certifies that this activity has
been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education legal ethics credit
by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1 hour. To apply for credit,
please follow the instructions.
2. Answer the test questions by marking the appropriate boxes. Each
question has only one answer.
3. Photocopies of this answer sheet may be submitted; however, this form
should not be enlarged or reduced. Mail the answer sheet and the $15 testing
fee ($20 for non-LACBA members) to:
Los Angeles Lawyer
P.O. Box 55020
Los Angeles, CA 90055
Make checks payable to Los Angeles Lawyer.
4. You can also fill in the test form and submit it directly to LACBA
by clicking "Submit." To submit your test answers online you will need
to pay by credit card. After submitting your answers you will be presented
with a screen requesting payment information. This information will be
submitted in a secure mode which will allow you to safely transmit your
credit card number over the Internet. If you prefer not to pay by credit
card, please print this answer sheet and submit your responses by regular
5. Within six weeks, Los Angeles Lawyer will return your test with the
correct answers, a rationale for the correct answers, and a certificate
verifying the CLE credit you earned through this self-assessment activity.
6. For future reference, please retain the CLE test materials returned
1996-2005, Los Angeles Lawyer magazine. All Rights Reserved.