- State Links (Resources and information for all 50 states and D.C.)
- Federal Court Links (a clearinghouse for information from and about the Judicial Branch of the U.S. Government, maintained by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts on behalf of the U.S. Courts.)
- Federal Judiciary Profile Information from the Federal Judicial Center.
- PACER Federal Court Case Information (Allows users to obtain case and docket information from Federal Appellate, District and Bankruptcy courts, and from the U.S. Party/Case Index.) (subscription required)
- State Bar Associations of North America (which includes procedures for admissions pro hac vice)
Return to Litigation Section Home Page