Back to Main Links Page
- Labor and Employment Section
- Americans with Disabilities Act Home Page (On U.S. Department of Justice website)
- California County Profiles (Detailed county government information and other statistical data).
- California Department of Industrial Relations Databases (Links to databases on apprenticeship information, licensing, registration, certification and prevailing wage).
- California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement home page and
Policies and Interpretations Manual
- California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement Opinion Letters (Organized by subject and by date)
- California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), includes Cal-OSHA.
- California Employment Development Department (EDD)
- California EDD Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification ("WARN") (Information for Employers)
- California Labor Federation (The state AFL-CIO, with more than 1,300 affiliated local unions, representing 2.1 million union members in diverse communities and sectors of the state's economy.)
- California Labor Market Information (Provided by California Employment Development Department)
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) (An independent agency responsible for administering the labor-management relations program for 1.9 million Federal employees world-wide.
- FreeERISA.com (Free access to benefit and pension information, including Collective Bargaining Agreements.)
- Industrial Welfare Commission Wage Orders - Index
Links to brief historical perspectives on each of the Industrial Welfare Commission's seventeen (17) individual industrial and/or occupational wage orders.
- Job Accommodation Network (Links to U. S. Supreme Court opinions, ADA Law websites, Building, Housing, and Recreation Accessibility Guidelines, ADA Technical Assistance Manuals, and ADA Enforcement )
- Labor Notes Magazine
- Labor Research Portal (Provided by the Institute of Industrial Relations Library, U.C. Berkeley)
- The Labor Site.com (Comprehensive Directory of Unions and their Websites)
- Monthly Labor Review Online (A publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- National Labor Relations Board Website
- O*Net Occupational Information Network (A comprehensive database of worker attributes and job characteristics. As the replacement for the Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT), O*NET will be the nation's primary source of occupational information.)
- OSHA DATA (A public record information service which offers online and preprogrammed reports of federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance and enforcement data for every business nationwide. Custom hard copy and electronic data extractions are available upon request.)
- U. S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (part of the U.S. Department of Labor)
- U. S. Commission on Civil Rights
- U.S. Department of Labor E-Laws (Employment laws assistance for workers and small businesses)
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U. S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration "OSHA" (part of the U.S. Department of Labor)
- U. S. Wage and Hour Division (part of the Employment Standards Administration, U.S. Department of Labor)
Please advise us of any changes that should be made in any of the above links, or new links that you think should be added here, by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
Back to Main Links Page
Return to Top