||Federal Courts Links
Back to Main Links Page
Courts of the Federal Judiciary
- ABA's Council of Appellate Lawyers page
- Amistad: The Federal Courts and the Challenge to Slavery (On website of Federal Judicial Center)
- CA Board of Legal Specialization (that certifies appellate specialists)
- Code of Federal Regulations (searchable)
- Court Express Access to federal and state court dockets. Limited scanned filings available. Subscription required
- Courthouse News (Daily online publication with recent cases, news and articles).
- Courts of the Federal Judiciary
- E-FILING.COM (E-Filing offers state-of-the-art technology that allows attorneys to process important legal documents electronically online).
- Federal Courts Locator Map (On USCourts.gov; shows geographic boundaries of U.S. Courts of Appeals and U.S. District Courts).
- Federal Courts Rules (Bankruptcy, Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, and U.S. Supreme Court Rules, plus local rules for each Circuit and District).
- Federal Judicial Administration and Organization
- Federal Judicial Center (Education and research agency for the federal courts).
- Federal Judicial Center Catalog of Publications (This on-line catalog lists most of the publications the Federal Judicial Center has produced since its creation in 1967, grouped by subject category).
- Federal Register (The official daily publication for Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as Executive Orders and other Presidential Documents).
- Historic Federal Courthouse Photograph Exhibit (On website of Federal Judicial Center).
- Judicial Biographies (Every judge who served on the U.S. District Courts, U.S. Circuit Courts, U.S. Courts of Appeals, and the Supreme court since 1789.; Search by one or more of the following criteria: Chief Judges, Court, Court Type, Nominating President, Party of Nominating President, Nomination Date, Commission Date, Retirement from Active Service Date, Termination Date, Termination Reason, Gender, Race or Ethnicity).
- Judicial Profiles from Cal Law (Subscription required). Profiles of California state judges and Federal judges for the district courts in California
- LegalDocketsOnline (Civil, criminal, and bankruptcy court case dockets, summary information, and document images; Case decisions, opinions, orders, and calendars.
Docket and case information system. Registration required).
- Ninth Circuit Court Home Page
- Ninth Circuit Manual on Jury Trial Procedures
- Ninth Circuit Manual of Model Civil Jury Instructions
- Ninth Circuit Manual of Model Criminal Jury Instructions
- Ninth Circuit Published Opinions (Searchable by date, from 1995 to present).
- Ninth Circuit Unpublished Opinions
- Ninth Circuit Website Home Page
- Oyez (U.S. Supreme Court multimedia site; Extensive audio collection, recorded in the Court).
- PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) (An electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from Federal Appellate, District and Bankruptcy courts, and from the U.S. Party/Case Index).
- The Recorder Alternate source for full text of opinions in past 6 months. Covers cases of U.S. Sup. Ct., 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, Calif. Supreme Court & and Calif. Court of Appeal.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Central District Home Page
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District Home Page
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Northern District Home Page
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Southern District Home Page
- U.S. Code
- U.S. Constitution
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Courts for the Ninth Circuit (Home Page).
- USCourts.gov (The website of the judicial branch of the federal government).
- U.S. District Court - Central District Home Page
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District Home Page
- U.S. District Court - Northern District Home Page
- U.S. District Court - Southern District Home Page
- U.S. Supreme Court (Home Page).
- U.S. Supreme Court Monitor: Supreme Court news and commentary from Law.com
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions Online
- U.S. Supreme Court Page (News, decisions, opinions, rules, current calendar, docket (browse by month).
- U.S. Tax Court
Please advise us of any changes that should be made in any of the above links, or new links that you think should be added here, by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
Back to Main Links Page
Return to Top