Back to Main Links Page
- ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- ABA Center for Professional Responsibility
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
- American Judicature Society (a nonpartisan organization with a national membership of judges, lawyers and other citizens interested in the administration of justice)
- American Legal Ethics Library (Legal Information Institute)
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- California Legal Ethics Materials>
- Code of Federal Regulations (searchable)
- Congressional Record (searchable)
- Department of Justice (U.S. Government)
- Directory of Lawyer Disciplinary Agencies
- Ethics Opinions - Los Angeles County Bar Association's Professional Responsibility & Ethics Committee
- Ethics Opinions by Jurisdiction
- Ethics Opinion Summaries – Attorney Tim Spahn's summaries of Virginia and ABA Legal Ethics Opinions (including links to opinions)
- Federal Judicial Center - For a more complete listing of resources available, go to the Federal Courts Links page.
- Federal Register - the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
- Findlaw.com's Ethics and Professional Responsibility Web Guide Law Office Hornbook (a resource for lawyers and law firm administrators seeking information and guidance on issues relating to malpractice avoidance, firm management, and lawyers' professional liability insurance)
- Freivogel on Conflicts – Ethics consultant Bill Freivogel's "practical online guide to conflicts of interest for lawyers."
- Legal Ethics and Risk Management page by Professor Hricik (Professor, Mercer University School of Law)
- LegalEthicsBlog – Kentucky lawyer Ben Cowgill's blog about legal ethics.
- Legal Ethics Forum – weblog featuring constantly-updated materials on legal ethics.
- Model Standards of Conduct for Mediators
- National Client Protection Organization, Inc. (an educational resource for the exchange of information among law client protection funds throughout the United States and Canada.)
- National Organization of Bar Counsel (a non-profit organization of legal professionals whose members enforce ethics rules that regulate the professional conduct of lawyers who practice law in the United States, Canada and Australia.)
- Professional Responsibility: An Overview (Legal Information Institute)
- Restrictions on Attorney Advertising (by state)
- sunEthics – Ethics links for Florida lawyers; state-by-state ethics links; and national ethics sites.
- United States Code (searchable)
- U. S. Courts Home Page (links and information for all federal courts)
- Virtual Chase Legal Ethics Guide – A pathfinder leading to federal agencies, state ethics sites, and other ethics authorities.
Please advise us of any changes that should be made in any of the above links, or new links that you think should be added here, by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
Back to Main Links Page
Return to Top