Free access to Attorney’s BriefCase OnCall™ online updating service.
Click on the logo for further information:
The OnCall™ page can be accessed at www.atybriefcase.com or by clicking ot the logo above.
A Service from ATTORNEY’S BRIEFCASE® LEGAL RESEARCH SOFTWARE
As a membership benefit, LACBA Family Law Section members have free access to BriefCase OnCall™, an online updating service from Attorney’s BriefCase® Legal Research Software. OnCall™ provides the following features:
To access this service:
- Indexed summaries of all cases going back approximately six months relating to California Family Law, Juvenile Law, Evidence and civil Law & Motion practice.
- Full text of all summarized opinions.
- Week in Brief: An at-a-glance summary of all new cases by case name and holding in the four practice areas. (Week in Brief is also available by email as described below.)
- Click on the BriefCase Logo at the top of this page.
- At the BriefCase OnCall page, select Table of Cases and choose any case.
- When you get the screen asking for your User Name and Password, click on the button labeled: E-mail my name & password.
- Your user name and password will then be emailed to you. Please enter that combination and click the Log In button. (Keep the user name and password information for future access to OnCall.)
- If the above steps are unsuccessful, we either don't have your email address or it is different from the one on file with the County Bar. In that case, please call Attorney's Briefcase at (510) 836-2743 (ask for Patty or Robert) and they'll get you up and running.