LACBA Career Center: Need a Job? Post a Job. Get a Job!
Dedicated to legal professions and the community, the LACBA Career Center is a valuable search and recruitment resource for legal professionals and employers in Los Angeles. The LACBA Career Center offers simple and easy-to-use tools to make searching for career opportunities and finding qualified professionals fast, efficient, and successful. Discover the difference the LACBA Career Center can make for you.
Job seekers can:
- Post a resume
- Search for jobs
- Receive job alerts via e-mail that meet your specific criteria
Law firms can:
- Post a profile of your company
- Post a current job opportunity to reach LACBA members and other qualified candidates, as your listing automatically cross-posts to other Web sites and job aggregators, thereby increasing the number of qualified applicants you could get
- Become a featured company on the Career Center
In addition, attorneys can:
- Locate pro bono opportunities to expand your experience through LACBA's legal services projects: AIDS Legal Services, Domestic Violence, and Immigration Legal Services. Visit the Volunteer Opportunities Page.
To search jobs, post jobs, or learn more, visit www.lacba.org/careercenter or call (866) 376-0949 x6981.