Calling All Immigration Attorneys: Invitation to Participate in Immigration Information Fair on May 7
LACBA’s Immigration Law Section cordially invites you to participate in its annual Law Day Immigration Information Fair on Friday, May 7, 2010, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at La Placita Church (patio), located at Olvera Street, 535 N. Main Street, Los Angeles.
- Providing professional legal advice concerning immigration cases.
- Deterring the immigrant community from seeking out “notarios” or immigration “consultants.”
- Discussing immigrant rights
- Promoting a better understanding of the legal system in the eyes of the immigrant community.
- Reminding ourselves of our responsibilities as attorneys.
Immigration attorneys will be asked to sign up in advance for a minimum of 2 hours on May 7 and should coordinate their schedules with Mary Mucha. Please feel free to respond to Mary Mucha at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 485-0143.