Washington Trip Papers 2008
1. Use of Comparables for Valuation of Buy-In Payments, by Choi, Rap & Cook, David
2. Remedying the Inequities Associated With the Taxation of Drop-Shipments: A Proposal to Enact Legislative Change Regarding the Collection of Sales and Use Tax, by Dongen, Troy Van
3. Section 6676 Erroneous Claim for Refund or Credit Penalty: The Penalty Has No Reasonable Basis, by Fisk, Sharyn M. & Lee, Heather K.
4. Judicial Oversight for Section 66(c)(4) Equitable Relief Claims , by Harbin, John & Hawkins, Karen
5. Don't Rock the Section 2053 Boat, You'll Tip the 706 Over -Why the New Proposed Regs Under Section 20.2053-4 Should Not Be Adopted, by Klomparens, Robin & Youmans, Douglas
6. The Trouble With Section 83: Extending Revenue Ruling 2007-49 to Single-Entity Transactions, by Levy, Paula
7. Proposal to Expand Appeals Jurisdiction to Allow Pre-Assessment Review of Disputes Involving International Reporting Penalties, by Quealy, William H., Jr.
8. Proposal to Expand Appeals Jurisdiction to Allow Pre-Assessment Review of Disputes Involving International Reporting Penalties, by Rice, David L. & Cohen, Ethan A.
9. Common Ground…Conservation Easements: Matching Conservation Values to the Public With Tax Benefits to the Donors, by Schingler, Jason & Hurwitz, Stuart
10. Clarification of the Jurisdiction of the Tax Court to Decide the Merits of Tax Liabilities in Collection Due Process Cases and to Remand These Cases to the Office of Appeals, by Taylor, A. Lavar
11. Clarifying the "Ordinary Course of Business" Licensing Exemption of Notice 2005-90 to Address Comparable Arrangements Within the Entertainment Industry, by Tolin, Jeffrey M. & Patel, Manish G.
12. Calculation of Income Inclusion Under Section 409A When Deferred Compensation is Based on Future Valuations or is Otherwise Not Reasonably Ascertainable; Proposal to Enact Treasury Regulation, by Weg, Geoffrey