Back to Section Page of Small Firm and Sole Practioner
- MyShingle.com: A blog dedicated to the needs of small and solo law firms, providing practical information and stories about all aspects of developing a law firm.
- abanet.org: The American Bar Association publishes a broad view of useful tips and advice in support of attorneys building their own firms.
- Law.com: These links take you to various types of information regarding small firms.
- Smallfirmsuccess.org: A Web site completely dedicated to providing all sorts of support and information to help you fortify your small law practice.
- SolopracticeUniversity.com: This is a blog written by and for small firm attorneys. It's a support platform to guide you onward.
- Thomson West: This is the small and sole law firm section of the West Law Web site. It contains various types of publications.
Did you find the above links useful? Please advise us of any changes that should be made in any of the above links, or new links that you think should be added here, by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Small Firm and Sole Practioner Section
Return to Top