Increase the Value of Your LACBA Membership by Using the LACBA “My Practice” Feature
Find the My Practice online form here.
To increase the value of your LACBA membership, the My Practice online form allows LACBA members to quickly and conveniently provide additional, unique information about their practice, enabling LACBA to design and offer better benefits.
The My Practice form includes fields that allow you to list:
- Practice area(s)
- State Bar certification(s)
- Language(s) spoken by you/your staff
- Firm size
- Whether your firm accepts credit cards or does contract work
- Your educational background, and more
Members can provide this additional practice information by:
- Logging onto www.lacba.org/mypractice, complete the My Practice form, and hit Save.
- Visiting LACBA.org and clicking on the My Practice link, located at the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Calling LACBA Member Services at (213) 896-6560 to add or update the information.