|Adding and Updating Judicial Profiles
A large number of judges have already completed their profiles, thus making Know Your Judges one of the top 10 most popular pages on LACBA.ORG. Providing your profile helps you, as a judge, to more effectively manage your courtroom and legal processes.
Attorneys are eager to learn how you want the legal process to proceed. By understanding the courtroom practices that the judge expects, attorneys can prepare to work by the judge's standards of decorum and professionalism in the courtroom.
As soon as a judge creates a new profile or updates an existing one, we will contact you to verify this new information. LACBA's staff is careful to protect your profile for its most valuable uses. Our goal at LACBA is to enable you to create a more efficient justice system, which benefits everyone.
Please see below to learn the best way to create or update your profile online.
Simple Steps to Create and Maintain Your Judge Profile: Two Alternatives
There are two alternatives in how you create and maintain your Judge Profile:
- The easiest method: you can work offline.
- First download the Profile Questionnaire in WORD format.
- Fill out the questionnaire, save it on your computer for future revisions or updates.
- Simply email your completed Profile file as an attachment to: Webmaster@lacba.org
- OR copy and paste the content into the online form. Remember to click the 'submit' button at the bottom of the form to save.
- Or you can work online.
- Open the online form and fill it out. Please be careful to click the 'submit' button at the bottom of the form to save your content.
- Once you create or change your Profile, we receive an automatic notification of this change. We verify the content for your protection. Then we notify you that the changes have been made to your profile.