At a minimum, each Executive Committee member is expected to:
- Attend at least a majority of the regularly scheduled Executive Committee meetings per fiscal year.
- Serve on at least one ad hoc committee or take substantive responsibility for at least one significant project approved by the Executive Committee.
- Participate in at least one program sponsored or co-sponsored by the Section.
- Attend to the extent possible the programs sponsored by the Section.
- Market Section activities to other attorneys at the Committee Member's firm or company.
- Encourage other attorneys to become members of the Section.
Return to Business & Corporations Law Section Main Page